Raleigh Volvo Certified Collision Center
Volvo’s name is synonymous with a commitment to safety. As such, they are exacting in their standards for inclusion as a Volvo certified body shop. The certification standards for Volvo address four main areas: facilities, management, competencies & training, and tools & equipment. Haddock technicians that work on your vehicle will carry out the repairs to Volvo’s precise requirements. Additional advantages of a Volvo certified collision repair center include:
- Expert inspection and evaluation by technicians using Volvo methods.
- Trained technicians.
- Special tools & equipment.
- Volvo Genuine Parts installed and covered by a 2-year warranty.
- Vehicle recovery assistance.
- Facilitation of alternate transportation.
Haddock’s goal is nothing short of total satisfaction for our customers. We have worked on 50,000 vehicles over the last four years and we have a 97% satisfaction rate. If you are involved in an accident in your Volvo, insist on Haddock with your insurance carrier.